10 Ways to Get Your Wings...
- 1. Say grace before eating Christmas dinner.
- 2. Pay the highway toll for a car behind you, and yell "Merry Christmas."
- 3. Ask a nursing home if you can be a Christmas "buddy" to a lovely senior.
- 4. Offer to babysit for a single mother so she can go shopping or have time to herself.
- 5. Give someone a gift that meets a need, and do it anonymously.
- 6. Adopt a needy family through a local church, and make it a Christmas to remember.
- 7. Organize a "Christmas-dinner" canned goods drive in your office.
- 8. Practice forgiveness this holiday season until you get it right.
- 9. E-mail Christmas greetings to strangers and sign them "Santa."
- 10. Make someone's Christmas the best ever.
- Scott Mathews and Barbara Alpert, How to be a Christmas Angel