Dress Up Holiday Drinks
- Spice up hot tea by using heated apple or orange juice, not water, for brewing.
- Instead of plain ice cubes, make ice trees, wreaths, and more with novelty trays. Or, drop a cranberry or two, or a twist of lemon or lime rind, into water before freezing.
- Serve coffee in sugar-frosted cups: rub rims with lemon wedge, then dip in sugar.
- Top cappucino with a little light nondairy whipped topping; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Give a cup of cocoa a flavorful stir with a mini candy cane, or use a cinnamon stick as a swizzle stick in hot cider.
- Dilute cranberry-juice cocktail or grape juice with an equal amount of seltzer for a refreshing alternative to soft drinks.
- Serve beverages that suit the season in Santa mugs and cups - no extra calories added!